12.16.2008

6 months old


I turned 6 months old on Friday! Mommy and Daddy are very happy, because I am doing everything that a 6 month old baby is suppossed to do. I'm sitting up with support, I'm rolling from my tummy to my back to my tummy, I'm eating cereal in my new high chair, I'm sleeping through the night, and I'm babbling. I say things like "bah bah bah" and "na na", which is secret baby language that I'm not allowed to translate. I'm also growing, but I'm definitely not a very big baby. I weigh 14 lbs. 4 ozs. and I'm 25.5" long. I'm old enough now to get a flu shot, which I got yesterday at the doctor's office. It didn't feel good at all, and I cried. The doctor and nurse were really nice, though. Mommy and Daddy held me afterwards, and I felt better. I love my Mommy and Daddy, and I know they love me, too!

No comments: