
Yesterday I had a special treat...Daddy was home! Because of the 6 inches of snow and an inch of ice we had, his car was stuck. But that was okay with me, because I had lots of time to play with him. We like to sit or lay on the family room floor and talk or play with my toys. He made me laugh when he tossed a sock back and forth in front of me. He took this picture of Mommy and me when I was on her shoulders. He also helped neighbors get their cars out of the snow...I hope I am as eager to help people as he is when I grow up. He's back at work today, but I'm so glad he was here yesterday. And Mommy says we should be very thankful for electricity, because many people in Louisville don't have it, and it's cold outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment