3.01.2009

My Trip to Nonnie and Papa's




I had a great adventure last week! Daddy drove Mommy and me to Nashville last Saturday, and my Nonnie met us at the Grand Ol' Opry Mall. It was so good to see her! I hadn't seen her since Christmas. Then we went the rest of the way to her house in Olive Branch, Mississippi, and I got to see Papa, too. He seemed pretty excited to see me, and I couldn't wait to show him how I could now crawl and pull up.

They took me to the church where Papa and Nonnie go, and where Papa works, Longview Heights Baptist Church, where I met lots of very sweet people. I even got a ride in the nursery's Bye-Bye Buggy!

Nonnie and I had lots of time to play. She fed me my solid foods, changed my diaper, and put me down for my naps alot, since Mommy and Papa got sick during the week.

I had a great week with Nonnie and Papa! When I woke up today they weren't there...I'm not sure why, but I'm sure I'll see them again soon!

No comments: