10.28.2009

My First Airplane Ride, Trip to the Beach, Sand in My Toes, Fudgesicle, Quesadilla, Time to Drink Through a Straw,...









Phoebe and Mommy just returned from a great adventure! We went with Mimi and Deeda to Sanibel, Florida for a few days. I got to fly in an airplane for the first time. They keep saying that I did better than Mommy, who got sick on one of the flights. When we went to the beach there was this scratchy stuff that would get in my toes and all over my hands, and I didn't like it. I liked going in the big water, though. Deeda would carry me and get my legs wet. We went to some restaurants where I tried a quesadilla. Yummy! After Mommy got me some shoes I liked walking on the beach, and liked to clean my shells off in my bucket. There were also lots of birds. It was so fun to spend time with Mimi and Deeda, who carried me, took me to the park, took me on walks and fed me fun food. I think Mommy liked having a break from carrying me around. Now we are back in Reynoldsburg and I am sleeping in my crib again. Thanks Mimi and Deeda for the great adventure!

No comments: