Phoebe had been singing "Mary Had a Little Lamb" quite a bit, and I had been wanting to incorporate some craft time into our day. After typing "lamb" into the search box of the site Totally Tots (click on the blog title to see the site), I got the cutest little cotton ball lamb craft idea.
Phoebe and her lamb (with Mommy's guidance, of course)...
Our example picture (we had to add a hot pink and black bow)...
Phoebe, Mary and the little lamb at school (the box from Joanna's car seat)...
"It followed her to school one day, school one day, school one day,
It followed her to school one day, that was against the rule."
I have been so encouraged to find out how easy it is to come up with (or steal) fun craft ideas from these sites. Here are a couple others that Beth recommended (and there are so many more): I Can Teach My Child, 1+1+1=1, and Homeschool Creations. I will mention another site in my next post.
And, if you are wondering about why I call us the "Blueberry Girls"...we love blueberries. They are a special treat around here, and the three of us Savage girls can eat a pint in one meal, no problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment