As Summer is approaching it's official end, it's been fun to look back over some of the daily activities the girls have enjoyed. Some of these activities happened during special visits from the Parsaks, Mimi and Deeda, Nonnie, and Daddy's time off after Will's birth. Something I love about our girls...it doesn't take much for them to have fun! I pray that they will enjoy and be thankful for the simple joys of life.
Playing in their water table...
Playing in the sandbox with their friend Sam...
Seeing the trains at Easton with Aunt Wendy, Uncle Yucel, and cousins Yasemin and Yeliz...
Playing in the Easton fountains (I love Phoebe's expression of delight in this one, and Joanna's pensive look in the next one)...
Having a tea party with Teddy and Kitty...
Eating ice cream cones...
And popsicles...
Playing in the sprinkler with Daddy...
Having a blast in the church parking lot with a stroller, a tricycle and a riding toy...
And playing in their "swimming pools"...
No comments:
Post a Comment