Will is three months old! Here he is as a loyal Purdue fan, despite the rough season so far. He continues to grow. Six months sized clothes are getting too small. The infant sling in the bath tub barely holds him. When I weighed him on our scale at home, he weighed 17 pounds (though that scale has know to be a pound or two off). But, even with his size, he is still our little baby boy. His skills now include holding his little hands together and rolling over! He's rolled from his belly to back four times so far. He coos and makes the "ah-goo" sound that you read about in parenting books. He smiles a lot, and has started crying when the girls are crying. From time to time, he sleeps for 7-8 hour stretches at night. My goals in my time with him right now include reading to him before nap times (he has 5 daily) and including him in music time (a post to come soon on that). Last night I was reminded that just getting on the floor together as a family can be so much fun! Click on the girls' names for their three month posts: Phoebe and Joanna (Phoebe didn't have a three month post, but the link is the post closest to her 3 month birthday.).
Anga and Angela (and Phoebe) wanted to be part of the photo shoot, too...
1 comment:
I missed getting to see him Sunday! I was too busy talking. I think he looks like P in the eyes... maybe the shape?? Such a handsome fellow!
Post a Comment