"I will praise the name of God with a song; I will magnify him with thanksgiving." (Psalm 69:30, ESV)
1.16.2010
One Happy Family
We are thankful that our hospital recently relaxed their policy regarding young children at the hospital. As a result, Phoebe had the opportunity to welcome her little sister Joanna into the world today, a day earlier than expected. Even Phoebe's baby doll was recognized as an official visitor to the hospital! We are looking forward to being home as one happy family tomorrow. We appreciate all of the notes and expressions of well wishes and congratulations. We are blessed by our growing family, our extended family, and our friends from around the world. Enjoy a few additional pictures from the past couple of days below. If you are a Facebook friend with either Greg or Val, we have uploaded a new photo album of pictures. More will come in the next few days as we continue to collect photos from other family members.
"I will praise the name of God with a song; I will magnify him with thanksgiving." (Psalm 69:30, ESV)
"I will praise the name of God with a song; I will magnify him with thanksgiving." (Psalm 69:30, ESV)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment