Greg and the girls gave me a wonderful Mother's Day. Greg preached a great sermon that morning, which you can listen to here. Also, in addition to a nice long nap, we went to a restaurant that I had been wanting to try, and to a park that I had been wanting to visit. It was a gorgeous evening, including the wonderful smell of lilacs and the beautiful landscaping of the park.
The restaurant was even kid friendly: the girls received big balls of dough to play with while we waited for our food (and I was given a free cupcake with a chocolate covered strawberry for being a Mom!)...
Daddy and Phoebe at the park...
Sisters in the "Sisters Garden"...
Joanna, discovering the park...
Our oldest...
Our youngest (at least for another 2 and a half months), wearing a dress I wore when I was her age...
Our beautiful daughters after church on Mother's Day...
No comments:
Post a Comment