Today we spent time together at Kingdom of Bounce. For now, this is Phoebe's only visual for a kingdom. As we teach her about the Kingdom of God, I suppose we could start with the inflatable castles she bounced in today as an association, though I hope someday she will get to see the castles of Europe and other countries to have a grander picture. Of course none of these earthly kingdoms could compare with the present and future Kingdom of God.
Here are a few pictures from our fun. Both Mommies got a great workout from climbling and bouncing as well!
And they were bringing children to him that he might touch them, and the disciples rebuked them. But when Jesus saw it, he was indignant and said to them, "Let the children come to me; do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God. Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it." Mark 10:13 - 15
No comments:
Post a Comment