As Easter approaches, I (Val) would like to share one reason I go to church for each day this week, starting in a few minutes. Except for the first one, they are not listed in a particular order. I have many more than seven reasons for going to church, but these are some of the basics. I've asked Greg his, and he has his reasons as well, but for now I'm just posting mine (though they have many similarities). My reasons may surprise you. They may not. I encourage you to read them and think of your reasons for going to church. Or, if you don't go to church, I challenge you to defend your choice by coming up with reasons you don't go. Whether you go or not, ask yourself...are you satisfied with your reasons? I know I have been challenged as I have thought and prayed about mine, and some are still a work in progress.
Please leave comments with your thoughts on the subject. I look forward to hearing from you.
Below is my favorite picture of us outside our church home, Reynoldsburg Baptist Church, otherwise known as RBC. (Thanks to Scott and Emily O'Neal)

No comments:
Post a Comment