6.12.2008

A Quick Update from Baby Central

As I type, Val is resting comfortably. Around lunch time, she received her epidural, which helped relieve the pain of contractions. As of now, the predictions are that the baby will be born later this evening, but obviously only the Lord knows when she'll come. For the time being, Baby Savage remains comfy cozy in the confines of mommy's belly. While we all know she'll love the comfort of her mother's arms and loving touch, right now she doesn't know what she's missing. Until then, we wait.


Both sets of grandparents-to-be are now in Louisville. We had a good time together this morning giving our predictions on the baby's vitals: time of birth, weight, length, hair/no hair, hair color, Morton's toes . . .


Thanks again for the notes and calls. We are grateful for your prayers and love.

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations" (Jer 1:5, ESV).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for ya'll. Love Emily

Send my love to Val and the baby.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations.
And may the Lord continue to shower your family with his blessings beyond your utmost imagination.